*KOTE*

THE OBJECTS OF THE ORDER ARE TO PROMOTE THE SPIRIT OF CHIVALRY, TO STIMULATE THE PRACTICE OF VIRTUE AND GOOD BEHAVIOR AND TO FORMALLY HONOR THE GLORY OF OUR LEADERS WITH VICTORIES.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruit Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneSoul
Admin

PostSubject: Recruit Application   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 pm

So, you want to join *KOTE*?

Okay. Read the "requirements to join" on our alliance page (left box) and shoot either one of the Co-Commanders or a Recruiter a message with the completed application (below). If you get assigned to a wing, don't worry about it. We're big fans of advancement, so you're very likely to move up rapidly.

APPLICATION:

Please send your application to our Co-Commanders and/or a Recruiter with the subject line "*KOTE* Alliance Application" and fill out all of the questions. Any messages that do not contain all information requested will be ignored.

1. Provide your total population and a list of villages with their coordinates.

2. How often do you log on? What time of day (including Time Zone) do you log on?

3. Can you obey alliance Confederacy & NAP agreements?

4. How are your "People Skills"? (Nothing angers many people more than rude messages!)

5. Are you a Team Player? In other words, can you follow our orders in attack/defense/anything else?

6. Are you currently being farmed? If so, who is farming you (player name)?

7. Are you based in the NE, or willing to relocate to the NE if necessary?

8. Are you willing to Move all your Future Villages to *KOTE*Cluster (200,200)?

9. How much Travian experience do you have?

10. What do you hope to gain by joining the Knights of the Empire alliance family?

11. Do you agree and understand *KOTE*'s OATH, and the aims of the *KOTE* Alliance (which is stated in the Oath)?
(Where is the Oath, you ask? In *KOTE*'s Alliance Description)

Last edited by LoneSoul on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~DiaMoND

PostSubject: Applicant   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 am

Hello and good morning/noon/afternoon/evening to you kind sir, I am Diamondz, going by the RL name of Ricky, here to join your glorious alliance, with the same goals as stated at the alliance oath, I am afraid I have only joined usx a little less than two weeks ago so obviously I did not meet your requirements, but as a teuton tribe myself....

I put all the resources which should have put me to at least 700-900 pop into nothing but troops, which I have around 2k as of now, I hope that covers up my lack of population, if not, I will strive to get to 1600+ in around 2 more weeks.

Sorry for my opening speech, here are my answers:

1. As of now my, my population is a measly 510, not yet a third of your target populations.
a.) Shattered.Diamondz ( 150 | 4 )
b.) Shattered.Rubiez ( 151 | 6 )

2. I am almost permanently logged on, I'm a high school student who is having his summer break, but I do get off at around 4 - 12 am ( GMT +8 ) due to sleep or other purposes.

3. I have read, understood, and personally honor confederation/NAP policies.

4. It really depends on someone who I'm talking, I'm not fond of trashtalks or flame wars, but I can reply of my own accord in a number of alternative and dubious ways.

5. I am very much a team player, in every round I look for a suitable alliance to play with and stay with them for at least 3 days, promoting communication is my main goal in finding an alliance, and I have a high rate of surity in this alliance because the forum itself signifies a good communication.

6. I am not, on the contrary, I am the one farming, my 13x13 ( with the big alliance people excluded ) is completely blanketed by my military force, I have been growing off of them, although I have recieved fruitless attacks ( meaning the opponent attacked with around 1k+ units without getting any bounty or killing any troops ) from the alliances of C4B and WGF.

7. Yes I am based on the NE quadrant, and if needed, I can easily make a new village within 2 days to relocate into whichever coordinate necessary.

8. I have just started at 2nd february on com4, and have been expanding my horizons on com2, com3, com5, com6, com7, us2, us4, us5, usx, and am planning to try out us8, a further note, none of my villages in every world has been a farm, I'm very well versed in the art of evasion and retaliation, as the only tribes I have been playing are gaul and teuton.

9. As we all want to, I hope to win, and I have high hopes of obtaining that goal within this alliance, I am very confident of everyone's abilities, as no alliance has been this much communicative and coordinated ( I have heard from Rick m5 ).

10. Yes I have read, understood, and is currently practicing the oath of the KOTE alliance, glory in the name of KOTE!

~~
Aye, that is all, this concludes my resume, I am looking forward for admittance and if ever turned down, will strive to meet the prerequisites, thank you for taking your time to read my application form

Thanks and God bless,
Diamondz.

P.S. Sorry if you have found any faults on my English, as it is not my primary language
Back to top Go down
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 am

Ricky speaks better English than Sindog!

Jet wrote:
(out of context cake is male?????)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.geocities.com/usx_cake/index.html
~DiaMoND

PostSubject: applicant   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 pm

what the O.O
Back to top Go down
Wyckan
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 am

lol

Co-Commander KOTE 2
Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Diamondz

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 am

dont be mean =.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imeem.com/myemodiaries
ALLHAILK

PostSubject: APPLICATION   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Well met, I am known as ALLHAILKINGTANG on Travian, but my real name is Brian Tang. I am a Chinese-American and am fairly new to the World of Travian. I am a Gaul on Travian.
I would like to join your magnificent alliance after reading your oath and terms.
These are my responses to the questions asked in order:

1.) Currently I have a population of about 595 in my one village, TANGOPOLIS SQUARE ( 32 l 73 ). I plan on starting another village very soon. I just need to know if I could place it within our stronghold if you accept me.

2.) I try to log on a least twice a day. I live in the Eastern Time zone of the United States (GMT -05:00). I am a high school student and usually can access a computer between 3:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. Eastern Time. The rest of the time is for sleep, school, or other purposes.

3.) I have read, understood, and will obey the Confederacy & NAP agreement policy set forth.

4.) Generally, I can work with anyone. I dislike any trash talk or the use of foul language. I always think before replying as not to make any stupid mistakes or any great misconceptions. I respond differently to everyone since everyone is different.

5.) I do consider myself a team player. Yes, I am willing to follow the command of a higher officer, since I wouldn't know any better myself. I would follow all orders with few questions asked.

6.) Unfortunately I am under some raiders. Once I get my second village up, that is where I will base my military and will build an army. I am oddly enough I am surrounded by TRG members who raid me. All I have to do is build a standing army in a location they won't be killed in. I have 5 level 10 crannies and 190 traps.
My raiders include:
Thoth
Aruman
Shinn

7.) Yes, I am located in the North Eastern quadrant. If need be, I will place where ever it is most effective. I plan on placing my next village within *KOTE* territory, if you grant me permission.

8.) Yes, I am willing to move all my future villages to *KOTE*Cluster (200 l 200). One should to be near the alliance to be of any help and support.

9.) I am fairly new to Travian since my friend introduced me. I started about two-and-a-half months ago on Server 7. That was kind of slow and my friend had said to watch for servers that renewed themselves. Since this server is three times faster (I believe), I thought it would be more exciting.

10.) I hope to learn and develop my skills as I learn more about this world. I want to hone my skills of leading armies and creating compromises on a virtual level. This sort of stuff interests me, to command as well as follow. These are trails I can learn and even use in the real world. This alliance I believe will help me along the way with me pulling my fair share to the the end of this Server.

11.) Yes I have read, understood, and will pledge my loyalty to the oath of the KOTE alliance, may
prosperity follow the alliance. ALL HAIL THE MAGNIFICENT NAME AND POWER OF KOTE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my resume. This concludes what I have to state for now. I eagerly wait for your reply. If I am turned down, please tell me why. I will meet those requirements and try again. I am looking forward for admittance into the wonderful and mighty alliance of KOTE.

Thank you,
King Tang.
P.S. Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical errors that may have offended you, still working on perfecting my English.
Back to top Go down
Wyckan
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

I will send this player an invite.
A very nice application

Co-Commander KOTE 2
Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sindog

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 am

Yes, that may be true be have ouy scene my russian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Application   

Back to top Go down

Recruit Application
Page 1 of 1